We continue to introduce you to the program of the National oil and gas forum - 2023. Today we bring to your attention the session «Technology transfer: from science to business – new ideas for industrial partnerships»,
which will be held on April 26, from 15:00-16:30.Key discussion issues:
To participate as speakers, invited:Andrey Vlasov,
- Modern mechanisms of interaction between science and business for the creation and introduction of new products and technologies;
- Tools for increasing the maturity of business processes aimed at commercializing the results of intellectual activity in universities and scientific organizations;
- Financing of innovative projects at an early stage;
- Creation of a modern ecosystem for the creation of deep-tech startups;
- Entry of university startups into trials with energy corporations;
- New ideas for corporate accelerators.
Head of the project office of «Energtytechnohab Petersburg»;Nikolay Kuznetsov
, general director of Autonomous non-profit organization "INTI";Oleg Pertsovsky
, director of operations of the cluster of energy-efficient technologies of the Skolkovo Foundation;Viktor Martynov
, rector of Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas;Dmitry Livanov
, rector of the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (National Research University);Dmitry Mayevsky
, rector of Omsk State Technical University (OmSTU);Marina Persova
, head of the research laboratory of modeling and data processing of high-tech technologies, Novosibirsk State Technical University (NETI);
As well as representatives of the Ministry of Energy of Russia, Gazprom Neft PJSC, Tatneft PJSC, SIBUR LLC, Rosatom State Corporation.
The partner of the session is «Energtytechnohab Petersburg».
You can learn more about the program of the National oil and gas forum in 2023 on the official website of the project www. www.oilandgasforum.pro
or send a request by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org