We continue to introduce you to the program of the National оil and gas forum – 2023. Today we bring to your attention the round table «Alternative Fuels in the BRICS+ countries: challenges and solutions», which will be held on April 25, from 15:00 -16:30.
Key discussion topics:
– State and prospects of development of the alternative fuels market in the BRICS countries;
– Experience of operating a vehicle on alternative fuels;
– Production of vehicles and components (fuel systems) on alternative fuels in the BRICS countries;
– Experience in the operation of transport (a /m, railway, sea and river transport) for LNG and infrastructure development (CryoASE);
– Harmonization of regulatory and technical documentation.
The moderator of the round table is Alexey Kulapin, general director of the Federal state budgetary organization «REA» of the Energy Ministry of the Russian Federation.
Invited to participate as speakers:
Vasily Tolstopyatov, deputy chief of Staff of the Management Board – head of the Secretariat of the Board of directors of PJSC «Gazprom»;
Valery Salygin, director of MIEP MGIMO, president of the International Fuel and Energy Development Academy;
Rodrigo de Lima Baena Soares, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Federative Republic of Brazil to the Russian Federation and the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Gailani Al Kathib, CEO «QatPro Ltd» (QatarGas accredited company);
Seyedhamid Lajevardi, general director of EramTrade LLC (Iran);
Ranbir Saran Das, CEO «ULTRA PRT» Ltd (India).